Monday 9 May 2011

Mood Boards - Travel/Holiday

This is my mood board that is showing all the different sites for travel. With this I am trying to show that seeing new places is a good thing and get more people to want to go and travel around the world. My theme is travel and I decided to base it on cities all over the world. Most people say that being in the city is boring and dull and I tried showing that going on holiday doesnt necessarily mean travelling to the countryside and the city can be a good place for a holiday as well. The decisions for this were not that hard because I already knew that I didn't want to do a country/beach theme and wanted it to look different and original, so the only thing was to find pictures that looked like the image I wanted to show.

1 comment:

  1. Afsanah
    I this is a great mood board. You have conveyed well the idea of cities and night time.
    MERIT - to move up to the next grade include more images which may convey the STYLE of the magazine and show how it appeals to the target audience.

    ReplyDelete